ALINA BANU is the Managing Partner of BANU & Associates S.C.A.
She has been a member of the Bucharest Bar Association since 1990, a Senior Lawyer since 1993, co-founder and coordinator of the consultancy department of Dănescu Dănescu & Associates (DD&A) for a period of 15 years and managing partner of Banu & Associates (former Banu Raclaru & Nasta) since 2010. Alina Banu was involved in a large number of consultancy projects, negotiating, advising and implementing important commercial transactions involving local and / or multinational companies. Starting with 2010 Mrs. Banu is also authorized mediator
||Her practice recommends her as a specialist in rendering juridical consultancy in the field of Commercial Law/Corporate and Business Entities, Mergers and Acquisitions, Data Protection, Contracts, Capital Markets.
||1990 – Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) University of Bucharest, Law School
||1990 – Member of the Bucharest Bar Association.
2009 – Member of the Board of Directors of the Romanian Mediators Association, Bucharest branch.
- Advised a major bottling company for the implementation on the Romanian territory of its international reorganization: acquisitions, restructuring, mergers, competition law;
- Negotiated on behalf of one of the biggest international media trust most of its major newspapers acquisitions and sells, since its entrance on the Romanian market; supervised the transactions;
- Established and coordinated the legal assistance, during its existence on the Romanian market, of a French-German owned bank; advised on its taking over;
- Negotiated and supervised on behalf of an important harbor operator a complex deal for the erection of a silo;
- Represented an important harbor operator in its relation with Constanta Port Administration; proposed modifications on the port legislation and represented the Association of Port Operators with the occasion of presenting such proposal in front of the Industry and Services Commission at the Deputy Chamber;
- Advised a major international investment fund;
- Supervised the collective dismissal procedure (over 200 employees) for one of the most important chemical products harbor operators in Constanta harbor;
- Advised and negotiated on behalf of an important client activating in the defense industry area upon taking over of a company which administrates a joint venture agreement in the repairing of military and civil ships field;
- Participated at the elaboration of the Emergency Ordinance regarding the organization and exploitation of gambling games; represented one of the Casino Associations in its relation with the Romania Ministry of Finance.