Is Associate Attorney at BANU & ASSOCIATES.
Diana graduated the University of Bucharest in 2012 as Bachelor in Law. She became member of the Bucharest Bar Association in 2013.
She has joined our team to take charge of the commercial and corporate departments. The goal pursued in her professional career consists in representing the clients best interests, the quality of the work and not lastly, in gaining more experience in the present areas of expertise and also in expanding these areas in time.
||Commercial Law, General Corporate, Mergers and Acquisitions, Entertainment
||2012 – University of Bucharest, Faculty of Law – Bachelor in Law
2013 – University of Bucharest, Faculty of Law – Master Degree in Labor Law
2015 – National Institute for Training and Improvement of Lawyers – National Union of Romanian Bars
||2013 – Bucharest Bar Association
- Commercial Law, General Corporate
Assistance and representation of clients in any matters related to establishing, business development activities, corporate amendments, dissolution/liquidation of companies, as well as in mergers and acquisitions.
- Legal advice to foreign and romanian start-ups in point of fulfilling registration formalities, obtaining authorizations and licenses, negotiating and concluding commercial/civil contracts.
- Her detailed work consists of:
- • Drafting juridical documentation and legal opinions regarding the incorporation, functioning, dissolution/liquidation of companies;
- • Assistance regarding the procedure of incorporation of the companies and the modifications that appear with respect to the companies, as the changing of the shareholder’s structure and of the representative bodies, the capital increase; drafting all the necessary documents;
- • Representation in front of the Trade Registry and any other competent authorities for all type of registrations;
- • Drafting commercial and civil contracts.
Law practice (assistance, representation and negotiation for both agents/managers and artists) in the film, television, music and other creative industries.