Aura Gabriela Bunea
Is Senior Associate Attorney at BANU & ASSOCIATES.
Aura has an experience of 7 years in the legal practice and her areas of expertise mainly include commercial litigation, leasing operations and the labor law.
She joined the BANU & ASSOCIATES team in June 2012 to take charge of the civil and commercial litigations (including the pre-trial stage) and the labor law department. The goal pursued in her professional activity is the quality of work, client satisfaction and, not lastly, the expansion of the expertise areas.
||Litigation, Labor Law, Contracts, Intellectual Property
||2008 – University of Bucharest, Law School – Major in Law
2009 – University of Bucharest,Faculty of Law – Master Degree in Business Law
2011 – National Institute for Lawyer Training and Improvement – National Union of Romanian Bars
||2008 – Bucharest Bar Association
- • Debt recovery – Assistance and representation of clients throughout the necessary procedural stages, from pre-trial summons and negotiation to disputes before the courts of law, arbitration, enforced execution and insolvency/bankruptcy procedures against debtors, to the erase of the debtor company from the Trade Registry;
- • Employment and Labor – Legal support in matter of termination of employment, labor negotiations and contracting health and safety/emergency cases providers;
- • Litigation – Assistance and/or representation of clients in resolving various disputes (other than debt recovery) in the court system such us civil and commercial, employment and labor, intellectual property, public procurement etc;
- • Corporate – Assistance and/or representation of clients in various deals concerning formation and operations of corporations;
- • Intellectual Property – Assistance and/or representation of clients in any legal matters with respect to trademarks and inventions;