Oana Elena Nasta
Is Partner at BANU & ASSOCIATES. Her practice focuses mainly on Civil Law, Commercial Law, Contracts, Taxation, Transport & Shipping, Banking and Finance, Competition and State Aid, Litigation.
Mrs. Oana Elena Nasta graduated the University of Bucharest (1995) as Bachelor in Law.
She is member of the Bucharest Bar Association (1999) and a Senior Lawyer since 2002.
||Civil Law, Commercial Law, Contracts, Taxation, Transport & Shipping, Banking and Finance, Competition and State Aid, Litigation
||1995 – University of Bucharest (Law) – Bachelor in Law
||1999 – Bucharest Bar Association
- • Assisted (inclusively within litigation procedures) an important client activating in international containers shipping operation for its Romanian subsidiary specialized in terminal operations, for the reimbursement of the VAT related to the investments performed in Constanta harbor.
- • Assisted various clients in litigation procedures on disputing both general and local taxes (for example: taxes on special constructions for one of the main Romanian beverages bottlers; taxes for issuing the construction authorization – for the Romanian subsidiary of an important Austrian real-estate investor; taxes for increase of silence and safety level within performance of economic activities – for various harbor operators in Constanta harbor).
- • Assisted (inclusively in litigation procedures) the Romanian subsidiary of one of the most important European railway and integrated transporter, for the reimbursement of the VAT related to the investment located near Bucharest.
- • Assisted one of the most important chemical products harbor operators in Constanta harbor for disputing the profits tax and the VAT on specific harbor operations.
- • Assisted various clients (legal opinions), both legal and natural persons with regard to different taxes, inclusively by applying the conventions for the avoidance of double taxation (example: profit tax, income tax, dividends tax, royalties, VAT, excises, custom duty).
- • Assisted a Romanian top company activating in hotels industry within acquisition and merger procedures, inclusively regarding competition aspects on the relevant market.
- • Assisted one of the main Romanian beverages bottlers with regard to distribution exclusivity agreements.
- • Assisted a Romanian subsidiary specialized in terminal operations of one of the world largest container shipping company, within the process of obtaining the state-aid for regional development related to its investment performed in Constanta Harbor.
- • Drafting and/or revising for the Romanian agent of one of the world largest container transporter specific contracts on maritime shipping and combined transportation (bill of lading, contracts for terminal/harbor operations, contracts for railway transportation, and contracts for road transportation).
- • Assisted various harbor operators in Constanta Harbor on analyzing relevant documents and drafting legal opinions on legal status of lands and investments from Constanta Harbor.
- • Drafting and/or negotiating and/or amending concession, deposit and/or lease agreements concluded between various harbor operators and Constanta Harbor Administration.
- • Assisted an important Romanian bank jointly owned by two major banks in France and Germany on various aspects during its activity, inclusively within its relation with the National Bank of Romania.
- • Drafting procedures and contracts for corporate and retail products, as well as during amendments on the authorization procedures for banking institutions, for a Romanian bank – division of an important Hellenic financial group, involved in insurance and leasing services as well.
- • Assisted the main Romanian media trust upon acquiring several publications (sport publications, daily newspapers, TV guides, etc), inclusively assistance on business aspects.